Stephanie Bryan's philosophy of parenting is that when
you meet all your kids' needs, you have emotionally secure,
happy, well-adjusted kids. When you meet all their wants, you
have spoiled, entitled, self-indulgent kids.
Read about Stephanie in the Examiner.com
Register now for and Spring 2013 and Summer 2013 classes!
- Parenting the Love and Logic Way™ –
next class starts April 16 for parents of school-age kids.
- REAL Parenting® – The next class is April 15.
- Siblings Without Rivalry – next class to be announced.
- Love and Logic Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun!™ – next class starts April 16.
- Active Parenting for Stepfamilies in 3 – next class is May 30.
Have you taken a parenting class yet?
Some parents wait until they have problems with their kids before they take a parenting class.
Some parents decide to take a parenting class when they don't have problems with their kids so
they can learn parenting skills to up the odds that they won't have problems with their kids.
Which kind of parent do you want to be?